Saturday, July 22, 2006

este pizza place teaches wisdom

I went to this little new york style pizza place in salt lake, tucked up in sugarhouse, with some friends last night. man, it was a good time. I think the best thing was when I was in the bathroom and I saw this bumper sticker on the wall that said, "Doctors should teach nutrition, not pharmaceutical addiction." cool. I agree. I was talking with my friend Jacki Lee who is now married and Jackie Walker and also she is going to have a baby in a birthing center in Holiday. She was telling me about her midwife and I thought that would be awesome to have a baby in a place like that....but we all know FIRST comes love then marriage and finally after that comes the baby in the baby carriage. I gotta keep those in order.

No comments: