Monday, August 28, 2006

life oh life


I've been kind of busy traveling back and forth between SLC and Provo. My uncle died a week ago and my family has all been in town going to the funeral and viewing. I was at the cemetary as they placed the casket over the spot where his body would lie for a while and I just thought, "wow, everybody dies." I feel like everyone in my life is going to die. Especially when I found out the next day that my friends brother was killed and also some girls in my homeward died in a car accident. I was just standing in the cemetary over all these people who had come and gone. Our lives are like sitcoms, says Saum, my brothers highschool friend. There are the main characters who are always on the show and then the guest stars who make appearences and are there for a little while. One thing is for sure, I will miss uncle dennis on "the rachel show"

No comments: