Wednesday, December 06, 2006
yes, I will be giving autographs on friday...
Yesterday this reporter called me and said she really loved my BFA show and wanted to write an article about it for the Daily Universe. She interviewed me, asking me questions about my inspirations and ideas. Then she also interviewed my professor, Von, and some gallery personnel. Then this morning, as I ran to campus, I grabbed some newspapers at the bottom of the hill. I AM FAMOUS! The article is pretty awesome and I am excited to finally be able to say that I have been in a newspaper. I am published. Even if it is only the Daily Universe...that still deserves a couple of thumbs up. PS Lauren and I decided it would be funny to get a bunch of copies and have them at my show and sign them all. I love being an artist!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment