Friday, January 12, 2007
steve jobs, can you help us out???
So when I was little I loved to talk on the phone to my friends. We would always imagine how cool it would be to be able to pass things through the phone. I feel that technology has advanced far enough now to be able to figure that one out. I mean, come on, we are in 2007! Also I think we should invent the ability to download real things (like 3-D objects) to our computers/houses and if you want to google a scent, for example you want to know what patchouli smells like, you just click on some icon and patchouli sprays out of your computer. That would be better than those weird flavored jelly belly beans. I think that the future has great things in store for us. Apple will prolly be the first one to make these ideas reality, hopefully they will include click wheels, and lots of them. I want everything in my house to have a click wheel. Patchouli, patchouli, patchouli...thats really fun to say, thanks Julia!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment