Wednesday, April 11, 2007

why oh why?

Why is it that every time I hear the name Procter & Gamble I picture this. Does anyone else do that? Well, now you will.

5 comments:

cropstar said...

that's just weird.

dolly d. said...

That's pretty funny. I think the suits might pop up for me...but not cause I have any clue what Procter & Gamble is, just cause it sounds like people who might where suits.

Meagan Price said...

Oh my Rachelness! I found u at long last. Long ago I added Aaron to my Facebook friends, but there was no Rachel, and I was sad. But then I went to his blog, and, could it be. Yes, that's not really a "0" in 2007, but that is a Rachel, and I was happy.

dolly d. said...

yeah, so, you know I meant "wear," right? :)

tic tacs and tech decks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.