Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I just got a 'get out of jail free' card...

and it feels so good. I was suppose to go to court for 'criminal trespassing' on this next Thurs in Provo, but my friend's Dad, who is an attorney, talked with the prosecuting attorney and now...CASE DISMISSED! woo hoo. I am sad that I don't get to go to Provo and visit friends, but not so sad that I don't have to go to court and make a plea. Moral of the story: Just don't go up to the top of the Wells Fargo parking garage in downtown Provo. just don't.

7 comments:

dolly d. said...

Oh my goodness! I'm like delirious happy for you! I mean, as much as I wanted a family member to share my experience of having to stand awkwardly in front of a judge without the slightest idea of exactly what I was expected to do…let’s just say I will gladly bear that memory on my own so that my sweet little sister can get out of it. And looks like it’s true that it’s not what you know buy who you know…although I am sorry I won’t get to see you this weekend. Oui vei.

bambam said...

what? i want to know what happened? was it from the craziest spring/early summer in provo ever?!

vantastic said...

thats just the thing bam, nothing happened. We rode our bikes up to the top of the parking garage and were just eating Argentine pastries and talking, then thats when the police came and fingerprinted and cited us for trespassing. who knew?? I thought we deserved at least a warning...

Unknown said...

Oh dear! That just makes me laugh.

Danielle said...

What in the world?? Another excuse for me to not like the police. What parking garage was this?

vantastic said...

it was the wells fargo parking garage on university. The police in Provo have nothing to do, thats all there is to it. They just out-lawed long boarding down the canyon too!!! They will prolly have a whole police squad down there, watching for deliquents and then rolling around in all the money they make in fees!

Danielle said...

Outlawed long boarding?! That's crazy... What's next, parking in a handicapped spot? Looks like I got out of Provo just in time. That place is going down the tubes. :)