zut alors [interj] shucks zut alors [interj] shoot zut alors [interj] holy mackerel zut alors [interj] dang, antiquated
En serio?!
Si. en serio. Te voy a llamar para decirte todo. Que divertido!
ummmm... WHAT?? Should I be confused or am I just dumb?
no, babe, I am crushin' pretty hard here. I will tell you how it progresses!
I missed the post?! Keep me updated!
I wanna see I wanna see!
woah, woah, woah!!what is going on!!!??? you best be calling me soon!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
En serio?!
Si. en serio. Te voy a llamar para decirte todo. Que divertido!
ummmm... WHAT?? Should I be confused or am I just dumb?
no, babe, I am crushin' pretty hard here. I will tell you how it progresses!
I missed the post?! Keep me updated!
I wanna see I wanna see!
woah, woah, woah!!
what is going on!!!???
you best be calling me soon!!
Post a Comment