Thursday, September 20, 2007

I went to Mexico last weekend...

You try doing the hand jive and jumping double dutch at the same time! sooooo fun. I had such a wonderful time playing with orphans and speaking Spanish. I wanted to bring one back with me. Then I remembered that I already have my very own Mexican to call my beau. He's just a little older and taller and he spoils me rotten. I love Mexico!

7 comments:

Cami said...

Rachel, do you have a boyfriend? How about some details instead of these vague hints.

dolly d. said...

Ha Ha! Cami has definitly cornered you about your vaugeness! Love it. And I love that you had such a good time in Mexico! Yay for a fun trip where you got to speak Spanish and everything. You are incredible.

an illdressed foolishwise said...

dang! dang! i wanted to go on that mextico trip so bad!!

i am glad you had fun! :)

you are great!

bambam said...

what is all this about a mexican beau?!

Hannah Stayner said...

seriously... spit it out girl!

heathen said...

I love this. I love you! And that t-shirt? Fantastic.

I too would like to hear about the Mexican beau.

vantastic said...

decision made: first and last latin lover. I could never handle that for eternity.