Monday, October 22, 2007
He introduced me to her...ironic
Saturday night I told my Latin lover that it would be better if he just didn't ever call me again. Before when we broke up we kept calling and so it didn't last...but this time I think it is for real. It was so sad when he just kept saying, "uhhh, ok, ok." And he was kind of surprised when I said we should just see each other in class. But it was inevitable. Breaking up is hard to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Mi Raquel... you should come visit me and I can find you another Latin Lover. Also you can play with the baby orphans because I know you like that too.
im sorry! Thats so sad and sooooo hard. I hope everything works itself out soon.
Que lastima
oh my. i had no idea you had a Latin lover besides Ariel (and the French guy at the hot tub who's not Latin). Rachel, i don't know the
story but I do know I'm truly sorry about the misfortune, the failed attempt to find a love connection in this big beautiful and lonely world. I'm glad to know that you are strong enough to pick yourself up and move on to the next bronze young man from Panama. (Ariel probably misses his swim lessons.)
I'm reading NEW MOON right now. Yes. Have you read them? Okay, well...long story...the main character gets her devoted heart ripped ruthlessly from her weak in love vulnerable body. I mean, really really ruthlessly, a coldblooded, emotionless rip by the man she loves. She goes through months of numbness and depression. That's not the part I want to tell you. The part I'm at right now is where the sun is rising in her life, she can feel emotions, the depression is subsiding, she is making more friends, she is really enjoying life and "forgetting" about her own failed attempt at love connection. Even though I already know that happiness will come to all with this certain misfortune, it still made me so happy to read about how this fictional girl has let happiness into her life again after the heartache we all try to up ease at one point or another.
You are coming to my house tonight. I love you!
Post a Comment