I really like summertime. The lido deck, the beach, lakes, rivers, swimming pools, the sun and heat waves.
I think I am capable of liking winter too. The scarves, gloves, jackets, snow, red noses and cheeks, ear muffs and hot chocolate.
But no matter how much I like it, it shouldn't snow before Halloween. That's one rule I think Mr. Winter needs to keep. Then I am sure I will like him more. And everyone likes to be liked. Bye Bye Snow by Bobby Baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
the right coat, had and mittens make all the difference... so take that mr. winter we'll hardly feel any of your bitterness.
She is great! Thanks for sharing
people always say "you can just put on more clothes". but i dont believe them. and when they say, "some like it hot" i think that some is me.
Post a Comment