I have been alive 26 years. Approximately every year I get a new best friend. So, if I have done my math correctly, that would leave me with a grand total of 26 best friends over the course of my life. Sure sometimes it's hard to always be meeting new people and getting close with someone and then having to uproot and start all over, but for me, that's life. I guess I am used to it.
However, lately my roommates and I have different schedules and I have been thinking about a new best friend. Yesterday I wondered why I never considered "man's best friend"
Maybe I should get a dog.
I'm serious.
Seriously breed shopping.
Ideas? Comments? Advice? Jealousy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You should totally get a boxer. Short hair, doesn't shed, very intelligent and loyal.
Man, that Crispin you brought over was so cute. If you got one of your own our Italian greyhound and yours could be best friends.
You should get a french bulldog. They are the cutest dogs in the world!
wowow. these comments are soooo helpful and good. keep them rolling in guys! I love it!
i've heard of a new kind of dog: the chiweenie! it's a cross between a chihuahua and a weiner dog! i've also heard that they're really cute and a few are making their way to utah...plus, little kids love the name chiweenie! As do some adults.
forget dogs. go panda.
http://clubnarwhal.blogspot.com/2008/12/small-betrayal.html
Post a Comment