Saturday, February 14, 2009

I have two Valentines.

One is named Art and the other is named Clay. They are both so good to me. I love them both. It's a terrible love triangle. Luckily we all get along. Just like Jules Et Jim.

Here's some of my work from last semester. I don't make things like this anymore really. Now I am making capsule space ships. you shall see.

Happy V-day, ceramic plate, 2008


The Bell Jar, ceramic container, 2008


Containment, ceramic containers, 2008



Discourse of the Drinkers, scrafitto cups, 2008


My Favorite, ceramic bowl, 2008

4 comments:

Giandrea said...

the one i loved is the cupid i saw sitting on your table a while ago covered in those same hearts. AWESOME!

dolly d. said...

Oo, I love the discourse of the drinkers cups. Super cool.

kelsey said...

where is your amazing stuff for sale so we can buy it??

Anonymous said...

Muy buenos trabajos!!