Today was a wonderful day.
Maybe it's because it was my last day as an intern at the Salt Lake Art Center. It's nice to be finished working without pay while commuting and living out of a suitcase at my sister's house. Woah! I can't believe I did that for 3 months!!!
Or maybe it's because my friends came up and we ate out at the Himalayan Kitchen. Yum. Nepali food is yum. but make sure you get the mild...
Or maybe it's because I got to go to the temple this morning and I had all fresh, clean clothes. I love that feeling. Plus I didn't fall asleep once, never even closed my eyes! wowz.
Or it might be because I finally talked with the Gallery 303 and told them all the info for my show that opens next week! EZCCITTIngG!!
Or it could be because we went to a free concert tonight, Casiotone for the Painfully Alone at Slowtrain Records and stood right in front, two feet away, and requested songs for him to play and listened and danced. That was soooooo fun!
All the things I love, wrapped into 24 hours.
These ingredients (along with seeing the cute neighbor boy and making a delicious smoothie for breakfast with a magic bullet) make for a good day, I can't deny it.
I 100% loved today and am ecstatic for tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i love your yesterday. esp the magic bullet smoothie. good call.
own it, rach. i love you!
That's fantastic! You are so super cute and I'm glad you had such a great day, got some good use out of my Bullet, and get to be paid next week! Fun.
self great day is always a good time. i miss you!
Post a Comment