This week six people asked me to cut their hair!!! I stressed about juggling all the appointments, contemplated buying a Blackberry to help me organize my hair schedule, looked at hydraulic salon chairs on craigslist, reveled in the newly found source of cash flow, but decided I need to make some decisions.
It was probably one of the worst weeks, because I didn't spend a lot of time working in my studio! With all the outside appointments and jobs, I am getting behind in my artwork. This can't happen again. I am taking a haircut hiatus!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
well you do have really great hair, no wonder everyone wants you to cut theirs
well too bad. i was going to fly in to visit and get a cut but since you're not cutting I"M NOT COMING!!!
oh man. i wish that you weren't such a jokester....
Post a Comment