Tuesday, January 05, 2010

thank you.

yesterday in the art class that I teach at the Scera, I had a new student. She is 11 and adorable. We were talking about Christmas and she asked me what I did for Christmas. I told her my parents were gone and I was the only one not married so I spent it at my sister's house. She looked up and sincerely said, "Well your pretty enough to be married..." Thanks! That really made my day. I am pretty enough to be married.

5 comments:

Camille said...

You're also pretty enough to be recognized from the street. I saw you getting out of your car last night around 6:00 on University Ave. It was great to see you. I forget that we live in the same town!

dolly d. said...

That is so ridiculously adorable. And oh so true. Man, gotta love kids.

Patricia said...

So great. I wish you were my art teacher.

an illdressed foolishwise said...

you are pretty enough to have 10 HUSBANDS!!

Giandrea said...

truth spoken by a child... she just should have added funny and talented and smart to her comment.... there's nothing you can't do.