zut alors [interj] shucks
zut alors [interj] shoot
zut alors [interj] holy mackerel
zut alors [interj] dang, antiquated
Sunday, February 28, 2010
poetry relief
In my quest to appreciate, understand and love the wind I wrote an haiku and dedicate it to that moving force: Wind's Curling Breath it swishes past me lifting my skirts and spirits changing old for new
I love it. I too wish I could learn to appreciate the wind. I just think "it's spreading more seeds around" and that usually helps. Until I remember it's also spreading weed seeds and I'll be pulling those out if my yard in a month! I love your art (and poetry)
I have always loved the wind. It's like nature's raw power. I don't care how tangled my hair gets (that's what combs are for), though it is uncomfortable to be in the wind while wearing a thin, flighty skirt.
3 comments:
I love it. I too wish I could learn to appreciate the wind. I just think "it's spreading more seeds around" and that usually helps. Until I remember it's also spreading weed seeds and I'll be pulling those out if my yard in a month! I love your art (and poetry)
YESSS!!
Plus: wind = kites: so i am a fan!
I have always loved the wind. It's like nature's raw power. I don't care how tangled my hair gets (that's what combs are for), though it is uncomfortable to be in the wind while wearing a thin, flighty skirt.
Post a Comment