Monday, November 29, 2010

oh so vogue

Tonight I drove into las vegas. I will always love descending into the valley at night. Here's a cell phone image of the scene:


I called up my sister to tell her I was on my way and she said my nieces were so excited to see me. They were telling her all the cool things we do together and how much fun we have. They told her we go to the park and play outside and do art, etc etc. But the 4 year old said that what makes me the best is because I am a good dresser. The 6 year old agreed that I am a really good dresser. I'm glad I could impress those girls.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

That's, like, the same convo that s. vranes and i had about you. she really likes it when you play with us in the park.

dolly d. said...

K fine, you get some favorite aunt points, but I'll be there at Christmas. ;)