Wednesday, February 02, 2011

my own time young



This past weekend, amidst the anxiety of finishing all the work for my final show, I decided to go to San Francisco. My friends were all going and there was space in the car for one more. We left Thursday and drove through the night, slept a few hours and then headed out to explore. I spent most of my time with Susan and Jesse. I haven't seen them in a year and they took me to a lot of wonderful new places in and out of the city.
We drove through the countryside, ate cheese by a duck pond, went to the old bath house (by the Cliff House) and the Musee Mechanique.
Susan loaned me her camera and I captured our whole adventure in hipstamatic style. Thanks for the great weekend!
























2 comments:

kirst said...

nice work alla you

Brad Fallon said...

Great video!
Brad Fallon