I'll admit to having my fair share of heart breaking stories--so finally I decided to tell the story of a younger me who never shared what I felt with the guy I was in love with and obviously, he broke my heart. It was a true shot to the heart.
Lo, and behold, I WON! My story won the slam. I never expected that kind of success, but it felt good to walk away a winner. In August, all the winners from the previous Slams will have to tell another story to see who wins grand prize. Let's cross our fingers and hope something crazy happens to me between now and then, so I have something to tell.

Here's a photo of me with my winning certification.

1 comment:
congrats, you are a good story teller! Plus it doesn't hurt that you are funny too. :) Love ya,
Post a Comment