Thursday, November 17, 2011
dreamsssss
During the past two weeks I applied for three different professor jobs. One at a community college in a Chicago suburb, one at a small university in Brownsville, Texas (the southmost college, on the border of Mexico) and one at a women's college in Nevada, Missouri. And I have 4 more applications to send off this next week!
I would really love to be a part of a smaller university setting where I can really come to know the students and help them develop their artwork and thinking. I guess we'll see what happens.
Plan B? I applied to teach English in Korea. So if by Spring time I don't hear anything from these jobs, I'll be on the next plan to South Korea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
woooo! that is such a hard process but i'm so excited for you. and if you get chicago, you'd be 4.5 hours away from us in michigan! though korea would be awesome too...
Post a Comment