Thursday, December 01, 2011

past, present, future



Life is so interesting. I guess I grew up thinking my life would be a certain way, but it hasn't really turned out the way I thought. Every day I feel like I'm trying to make a decision between living life day by day (paycheck to paycheck) or settling down and saving money (buying a house, building a community, etc etc). The latter is what I always figured I'd be doing, but the former is what has been happening.

Tonight, listening to this song, I just felt like there was no point in settling down, because life is made up of living and I might as well live as much as I can while I can. I have the rest of my life to settle. I'm trying to make myself believe that "what is, is right" and hoping to convince my previous misconceptions that today is today and tomorrow tomorrow. There's no need to rush or delay. I just don't want my life to be full of a bunch of monotonous yesterdays.

No comments: