Tuesday, January 28, 2014

freedom

Lately, I've felt that the world revolves around television shows. Everyone spending hours to catch up on series or relaxing while watching movie after movie. I have often found myself wanting to get sucked into some mind numbing entertainment. 
Why do we do that? Can we free ourselves from the idea that we need to be entertained? 
I would like to fill my life with all the exciting things there are in my surrounding community. People, gardens, learning, serving and caring. I'm not so good at those things right now. But I'm going to try to do more things.
 

1 comment:

Joslin said...

I love this post! You're so right!! I want to DO things as well -- I haven't been that great at it lately!
Thanks for the insight and encouragement! You've always been a really good one to do that.
Love you tons Rach and hope that you're doing well! Mason and I live right downtown SLC, so if you're ever here let me know, PLEASE!!