Saturday, September 09, 2006

full moon


One of Bryn's friends works at Sundance and on full moons they run the lift until 11pm. I wasn't going to go because I had some reading to do...but alas I am easily convinced to have fun instead of do homework. Paul brought a mag-light and I read in the car. We rode the lift to the top of the mountain. It was my first time on a ski-lift. WOW. It was high. I just say that because we were talking about the most commonly used phrases...that might have been heard on that lift that night. Paul said that the most commonly heard would be: "It's so peaceful" or "I love you." I said it would be, "wow, its really high" or "wow, it would suck to fall off here." Then Nick said it would be, "are you warm enough?" That could be a winner. THere were a lot of couples having a really fun time. We would take pictures of them and tell them that they would be on sale later at the giftshop.
We laughed so hard. I love laughing a lot. I love full moons and now I know that I love ski lifts...

No comments: