Saturday, September 23, 2006
There is snow on the mountains....need I say more.
I love the summer and these past couple of days have been really hard because it is so cold here. Usually we have some great fall weather and until the end of October I can be happy. But it rained for 3 straight days and snowed in the mountains. You could barely see the 'Y'. I wasn't prepared for this cold front at all, as I left for school in the morning, late because I had to layer up to keep warm, searching through all my summer clothes and wishing I had time to find my winter ones...then finally grabbing my roomates scarf because all mine are still packed up and running to class, sweating beneath all the layers and hoping my roomate doesn't read this and find out I prolly sweat all over her scarf. It is really cute too. PS. I just wish that Punxsutawney Phil would come out of his hole and predict that we could have 6 more weeks of summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment