
This is me looking at my new mac. It really has nothing to do with the subject heading but the subject heading has to do with the fact that I miss my awesome friends. Last night I went to a show for Golden Shoulders...just minutes before I found out that Camille and Micah were playing. They are my favorite band ever!!! I think I am their biggest fan ever and also I can't wait until their cd comes out, I would listen to it all the time. We just talked and talked and loved and loved. I loved especially when we talked about the dinners we used to make together. We agreed that we want Cami to make us dinner again. Also I thought a lot about how I used to play the guitar and Camille would play and harmonize with me...ahhh the good old days. I am glad she married Micah because we wouldn't have ever made it to stardom with our Indigo Girls covers.
Then my friend Nate and Tom came over and we were playing the guitar and banjo and I got to harmonize and sing along. A couple of weeks ago I started playing the guitar again (I really havent play for a year or so) and just the other night, Bryn was playing the banjo and I was just playing some easy chords and singing random words that happened to rhyme and she said, "what song is that you are playing," "Oh just one I am making up" "hey thats awesome" "welp, I better write it down." So I wrote it down and we have been playing it over and over again. yes yes yes. I love life.

No comments:
Post a Comment