Sunday, November 05, 2006
one more funny/tragic thing...hearts dont end like sentences
So heres a funny story that happened tonight. Or perhaps its tragic, the story of my life, a tragicomedia. I met this guy this summer...had a little crush, nothing happened, he was out of country for a while, came back, I thought there could be something, he asked my roomate out that very week. So I must have been wrong about there being something. Then I met this other guy. Everytime we saw each other we laughed and talked, thought there could be something there, flirted, no response. Then that guy asked my OTHER roomate out. Turns out they are going to double. So tonight as I was waiting for my saturday night plans to come to pass, my roomates are getting ready and my two ex-crushes come to the door and they have to wait in the living room with me while my roomates primp. Asi es la vida. I think thats the moment where you just give up and move to spain. "You tried your best and you failed miserably. Lesson is never try"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment