Wednesday, November 22, 2006

thanksgiving shamanksgiving

Me sleeping, thats all I want to do....

I went home last weekend and I got the stomach flu from my little niece. I came back to school with one day to do a lot of things before I went to Phoenix for Thanksgiving break and instead of being able to do all the stuff I had to do I got really sick and threw up all the time and just wanted to sleep a lot. After about 1/2 a day throwing up I stopped, then I just didn't eat the rest of the day. I had to take a test, photograph all my ceramic pieces for my show, and pack and get ready.
I guess it's good that food makes me sick because usually people gain ten pounds during Thanksgiving and I am prolly gonna lose ten. I don't feel like eating anything still. Hopefully I will be able to choke down a festive piece of pumpkin pie and say my thanks for the season of giving.

No comments: