It just hit me at the end of my hometeacher's lesson that I am moving from Provo. I will miss it a lot. I even shed a couple of tears. Surely, my hometeacher thought he had said something amazingly inspired, "little did he know" (I love "Stranger than Fiction") that I wasn't paying attention and was thinking of how that would be my last time being hometaught at my Provo abode.
Trying to figure out how to be an adult is confusing. I want to do something hard or challenging and have amazing experiences. So I am weighing my options. I don't want to take the easy way out of things, so thats why I decided to move home. ha. There I go embracing the future, branching out, and having an adventure.
You all have a place to stay if you are going through vegas. my house of course, not the ten-ga-jillion hotels/casinos. Unless you would rather stay there. But the continental breakfast at my parents house is much yummier.
Thanks Provo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have a testimony of the yumminess of the breakfast at rachel's house -- they are quite serious about their syrup. Plus you can't go wrong with Bro. Van Wagoner's breakfast gospel discussions.
Don't leave!
Post a Comment