Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Merriam-Webster sandwich on spelt bread


This has got to be healthy. Do you ever wish you could just eat a dictionary for lunch and then ingest all those words that you need to know for the GRE?? I do. ONLY TWO MORE DAYS LEFT TO STUDY!!!

6 comments:

heathen said...

Yes ma'am. Good luck on the GRE; you'll be fantastic! See you this weekend? :)

Cache said...

G-R-E GREAT. that;s what you are!

Rob said...

my suggestion is that you don't spend too much time on the math section. I spent forever trying to figure stuff out, and then I ran out of time. But I think you are better at math than me.

my ghostwriter said...

Ahhh! Good luck, one day late!

cropstar said...

RACHEL!!
ohmigoodness I totally found your blog by mistake but guess what... I'm going to check it everyday now!! I'm you're new blogstalker!

So... hope the gre was the easiest exam you've ever taken.
And... I'm glad you're back in LV.
I was jealous of P-town while you were there. Now everyone there can be jealous of us. Mwuhahaha.

A bientot!
christy

Rob said...

i am glad that we are good enough friends that we were able to share our scores with one another. Congratulations on such a great job.