Monday, March 26, 2007

provo dont be so lame...

come on grow up. seriously, like there aren't better things to do then protest the visit of the Vice-President of the United States. That makes me so sick. One thing I learned when I left Provo was that, everything that matters there, doesn't even matter in the real world. Its all about the people and there are so many other things we can do with our time.
I personally respect the decisions made by the board to invite Cheney. I am sure that I can learn something from him, even if I don't agree with a lot of his politics. He prolly won't even talk politics!
Its all about respect and tolerance. I feel so ashamed that my fellow students would disrespect like that...whateves, Its a free country. talk about controversy

3 comments:

Kara said...

I can't believe some of those people were willing to attach their name the their comments!

my ghostwriter said...

okay. fine. maybe i'll just come down to vegas next weekend. really. is that down with you?

vantastic said...

yes please. pretty please. when I said "provo dont be so lame" thats what I meant, "come visit me!"