Tuesday, March 27, 2007

teaching swim school=really fun

Its only my second day and I already got this note. who wouldn't love teaching little kids to swim??? Plus they think you look really great in a swim suit...see the realistic representation..."when you swim, a side-pony is the way to go,"says swim teacher rachel.

5 comments:

tic tacs and tech decks said...

Peractis DOES make perfect! that is so cute! i love love love you. you're such a good swim teacher. You must have peractised a lot to be such an incredible person.

cropstar said...

Very good of you to teach the children to swim "under water" because that above water swimming won't get them very far.

I wish I got notes like that from my work. But somehow I think a note from a crusty old construction worker probably wouldn't be as cute... but the spelling would probably be about the same.

an illdressed foolishwise said...

rachel.. will you teach me how to swim?? I'll draw you a picture too!

vantastic said...

done done and done. this weekend??

heathen said...

Oh that's so lovely!