Tuesday, April 17, 2007

highly recommended...

I just found out my latitude and longitude. Now I can finally be happy. I really know where I am. I am located at: 36° 5' N 115° 10' W. You can look up your own here. soooo enlightening.

5 comments:

dolly d. said...

Turns out I am located at 40° 46' N 111° 58' W. Man, somehow I just feel better about the world and my part in it. :)

Anonymous said...

we should go to 98˚ concert!

dolly d. said...

P.S. I have tried and tried to find the identity of that comedian, but it is prooving a very difficult task. And I'm not sure it there'll be a CheapDate number two...not banking on it, though. :)

Unknown said...

I looked at my location while at work, and it would appear I don't exist anywhere while I am at work. Funny. Ironic. And a little disturbing... what do you think that means??

vantastic said...

oh Sharon, Where are you??