Monday, April 09, 2007
if I was good at hating, I'd hate you. If I was good at loving, I'd fall.
ATTENTION: I made a new life record this weekend. I was proposed to twice. Once on Friday and once on Sunday. Two different guys. Can you believe it? Two proposals in one weekend! Also, two refusals in one weekend. So, now, if I don't ever get married, the responsibility will rest on my shoulders. I mean, it's not like I didn't have the opportunity! oops. "If I was good at loving, I'd fall," says Tracy Ann and I concur.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
wait, you need to talk more about these.
Wait, Two?
It's also interesting to note that one of these guys proposed to (at least) two girls in one weekend. That's got to be somekind of record too.
what more can I talk about? hmmmm. Stephen and Graham just love me. I love them too...but not like that. Besides, Stephen also likes Kara. And I mean a lot. Every happiness to you, Kara.
That's awesome, just awesome. I think we are going to have to talk.
Woah, Woah, Woah!!????!!! :)
rachel van dam. i miss you a dam ton. this past weekend in arizona we went to a dam. it was dam cool. i thought of you.
congrats on 2 proposals! dam!
Post a Comment