If you think no ones ever felt this way
You are probably wrong.
everyone feels the same things.
How many emotions are there in this world:
sadness
anger
loneliness
rage
frustration
anxiety
jealously
love
depression
happiness
disappointment
hatred
disgust
peace
etc.
not more than the amount of people: 6,586,322,455 as of today.
I am almost one-hundred percent pretty sure
that another individual has felt the same
Maybe it wasn't caused by the same situation
Maybe to you, yours seems more harsh
but guarenteed, someone's felt what you are feeling.
We need a location device, some type of communicator
to put us in contact with those who have been through this
But then if you think about it
those people might be right around you
Maybe its your:
mom
dad
uncle
sibling best friend
second cousin
brother in-law
girl best friend
first cousin once removed
etc.
It could be someone close: within 2.3 miles.
Maybe they're upstairs
Thats probably where they are.
upstairs.
You should just ask.
yeah, Talk To Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Rachie, you are the best, and this is really quite poetic. Good job. :)
i love you!
you are so great!
poignant, rachel
Ya know, I saw your site, and before I knew who you were, I thought, "gosh, you sure do remind me of a very good friend of mine. So creative. Just like her." Ha ha.... little did I know. LOVE your blog. Just brilliance, as I've learned to expect from your kind. :)
Post a Comment