Sunday, May 06, 2007

summer 2007

I have been so busy summering it up here in Provo, that I haven't written anything. But here goes....I came up for graduation, but just might stay forever, or at least until it starts turning cold. This is so much fun. Provo is the perfect place to be in the summer. My roomate and I organize our activities every day to be able to maximize the fun we have. We bike, swim, play badminton or volleyball and hang out with friends non-stop. We meet new people every day and flirt with all the guys at the bike shop.
Last week was dedicated to Spiderman. We went and saw the 3rd one yesterday. This week is dedicated to Freaks and Geeks....keeping with the James Franco theme. LOVE IT!
I will have to post some pictures from all my adventures. It has been amazing! I have met tons of people and am loving life!! Thats what this is, loving life 2007!!!

5 comments:

Jamela said...

Ok, now I can post. Thanks your the best. Have fun playing badmiTTon. Love you.

dolly d. said...

Yay, can our sister really post now? That fills me with excitement. As does your flirting with all the boys. Get some dates! I love you girl.

Oh and all that other stuff sounds fun too :)

Unknown said...

You just brought to light a very true, sad point. I post quite regularly. And I am TOTALLY not summering it up enough. You've inspired me to summer more. Maybe I'll post less. But I'm glad at least SOME people are putting this season to proper, good use.

an illdressed foolishwise said...

YEA!!! SUMMER 2007!!
What would I do without you here this summer?? Not be having HALF as much fun, is what!!! I love you!

Anonymous said...

you are currently aboding down the street from me. get your tooshie on over and play wit me.