hi my beautiful. we can find one more person with long blonde hair and have pina colada band instead, cuz i love your blonde hair and I don't want you to dye it chocolate or strawberry. We could be the blonde version of the beautiful threesome. Rache, I want to go somewhere june 24th through 29th ish. Mexico, or Arizona, or El Salvedor or Spain. Or New York. I'm still looking for cheap anything. It would be such a good time to take a trip. Argee? LOVES LOVES!!
I FOUND YOU! I posted two blogs on this thing and then remembered you telling me you had one... coooool. so, what the heck? are you livin it up? i had a dream last night i went back to serve a mission in Uruguay. it was weird. I had a three story apt. and we lived with elders... dreams are great huh. so, anyway, i ran in to gunderson last week. he says hi.... what else. I love you mama! check out my blog(s)
thecarpetstayners.blogspot.com and staynerphotography.blogspot.com
5 comments:
i just saw them live the other day and it was magical.
hi my beautiful. we can find one more person with long blonde hair and have pina colada band instead, cuz i love your blonde hair and I don't want you to dye it chocolate or strawberry. We could be the blonde version of the beautiful threesome. Rache, I want to go somewhere june 24th through 29th ish. Mexico, or Arizona, or El Salvedor or Spain. Or New York. I'm still looking for cheap anything. It would be such a good time to take a trip. Argee? LOVES LOVES!!
good times, when they both brush their hair back simultaneously, there's nothing wrong with that.
VAN...
I FOUND YOU! I posted two blogs on this thing and then remembered you telling me you had one... coooool. so, what the heck? are you livin it up? i had a dream last night i went back to serve a mission in Uruguay. it was weird. I had a three story apt. and we lived with elders... dreams are great huh.
so, anyway, i ran in to gunderson last week. he says hi.... what else. I love you mama!
check out my blog(s)
thecarpetstayners.blogspot.com
and
staynerphotography.blogspot.com
so check me out!
p.s. in case you dont know.... this is Hannah (Jewkes) stayner.
ha ha
Post a Comment