Yes I love this post. Especially because there's a picture of me and you on a small bike. Summer of infatuation between great girlfriends 2007! Love you sososososososo much and miss you(as the apple water bottle says). You look soooo good in that Great America hat.
7 comments:
this post is good i like it, virtual friends it is, i hope good this happen while you're there.
Yes I love this post. Especially because there's a picture of me and you on a small bike. Summer of infatuation between great girlfriends 2007! Love you sososososososo much and miss you(as the apple water bottle says). You look soooo good in that Great America hat.
jasperiglieri? i had sosososososo much fun 2007. thats the truth 2007.
d smith? Yes! see you in the cyber neighborhood then.
The month of May looked good. lovely, in fact.
That was a good month mostly because of the prevalence of you.
ohh may.. may every may be as may as this one :)
I miss you.... love you!!
awww baby rachel. i miss you so so so much.
truly!
Post a Comment