zut alors [interj] shucks zut alors [interj] shoot zut alors [interj] holy mackerel zut alors [interj] dang, antiquated
yes, the one with the wings, please!
wasn't that car the star of back to the future?
yeah youre right because thats what where we are, the future. Or I hear you can buy wing door kits and turn any car into a bird.
Advertising may be described as the science of arresting the human intelligence long enough to get money from it. - Stephen Leacockgo nissan go!
Yes, the Delorean, totally. I saw one on the freeway a while back and it was pretty cool. But really, I like the white one, but I know you love the Element so do whatever the stink you want! :)P.S. Love the quote, tic tacs
I always pictured you in a VW bus... but thats just me...
i have an opinion about this
Post a Comment
7 comments:
yes, the one with the wings, please!
wasn't that car the star of back to the future?
yeah youre right because thats what where we are, the future. Or I hear you can buy wing door kits and turn any car into a bird.
Advertising may be described as the science of arresting the human intelligence long enough to get money from it.
- Stephen Leacock
go nissan go!
Yes, the Delorean, totally. I saw one on the freeway a while back and it was pretty cool. But really, I like the white one, but I know you love the Element so do whatever the stink you want! :)
P.S. Love the quote, tic tacs
I always pictured you in a VW bus... but thats just me...
i have an opinion about this
Post a Comment