zut alors [interj] shucks zut alors [interj] shoot zut alors [interj] holy mackerel zut alors [interj] dang, antiquated
I totally posted a comment a bit ago but I think my internet connection ate it. It said: I will anxiously check my mailbox every day. Or something like that.
What a cute cute teacher! love you!
if that were in my yearbook i would circle a big big big heart around it!
That is such a super super cute picture. I hope mine turned out as good. I haven't seen it yet and I was a little ticked-off that day. :S
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I totally posted a comment a bit ago but I think my internet connection ate it. It said: I will anxiously check my mailbox every day. Or something like that.
What a cute cute teacher! love you!
if that were in my yearbook i would circle a big big big heart around it!
That is such a super super cute picture. I hope mine turned out as good. I haven't seen it yet and I was a little ticked-off that day. :S
Post a Comment