Tuesday, December 04, 2007

ma préférée



Right now I am in love with this song. You would love it even more if you knew what it was saying and you were me. There's just those moments when a song hits you where it counts...

6 comments:

Hannah Stayner said...

I will have KC translate for me. I think its rad you are learning French.

kelsey said...

My husband just got you a Christmas present, for serious:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://thekelseyjackirachelfoundation.homepage.com

No pictures but I think you will enjoy it anyway. Merry Christmas World.

kelsey said...

Apparently blogger wants to cut off my comments, so put this together and go there:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://
thekelseyjackirachelfoundation.homepage.com

Hannah Stayner said...

Ok he translated.... that is really sad Van! Dont make me cry...

vantastic said...

oh please don't cry. I am really not feeling like that. Just that my best friend/brother is getting married in two weeks or so...that makes me be the only single sibling. c'est la vie!

an illdressed foolishwise said...

I want to know what it says!!!

(umm yeah.. I am now not only the last "unmarried" sibling; I am now also the only one without children.. soo yes. Lets please move to London!)