zut alors [interj] shucks
zut alors [interj] shoot
zut alors [interj] holy mackerel
zut alors [interj] dang, antiquated
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Just need to find out how...
I would love to live in Europe. How do I just move there? Is that all there is to it? Just pack up and get an airplane ticket and stay at Populous' house in Italy? Ojala!!
I'm planning to move to London in about a year when I finish school.. I may live in Brighton and commute to London.. thats where all the real theatre happens, you know.. maybe my independent film career can pick up there too.. please come with me and we can drink herb tea in the afternoons and laugh our lives away...
2 comments:
I'm planning to move to London in about a year when I finish school.. I may live in Brighton and commute to London.. thats where all the real theatre happens, you know.. maybe my independent film career can pick up there too.. please come with me and we can drink herb tea in the afternoons and laugh our lives away...
seriously, there is definitly a lot that makes it seem fabulous. Of course, the grass is always greener... ;)
Post a Comment