Sunday, January 06, 2008

Busy Bee

I have been so busy lately. It was a 2 week vacation that I filled up to the brim with wedding preparations, grad school applications, shopping at H&M, going to the library, reading, being with my family and having parties. I said good-bye to two of my best Las Vegas friends because they moved. And all I have to do now is plan two weeks worth of lessons before tomorrow when its back to school. The school year is half over and I just can't believe it. I am going to start working at Bubble for the winter this week too. It is just one night a week and that should be fun. Today I have just been looking on greataupair.com to see if there were any jobs for the summer in Europe that I might be interested in. Cross your fingers for me. Thanks.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Good luck Rach! Hey guess what, Max and I watched North Shore the other night! I love it, it's so funny! Max had never seen it, and he enjoyed it, got a good laugh out of it.

heathen said...

France, France, France... please au pair in France!

vantastic said...

Dani-"here on the north shore we treat friends mo' betta" ha. soooo good.

Heather-I am crossing my fingers for that too!!!

an illdressed foolishwise said...

lets all go to europe for the summer. i think i might study in london.. it could be so much fun..

and you are wonderous at wedding and at shopping at H&M AND at New years parties.. u are just good at everything.

Hannah Stayner said...

UMMMMMMM... Wedding preparations? HELLO! THIS IS YOUR HIJA! Remember me? I need a freakin update!

vantastic said...

oops. Miiiija...sorry I meant wedding preparations for my brother's wedding. I did the decorations and sewed her dress. I would definitely tell you personally jewkes...