That's me. I don't do anything when the weather is bad (ie cold). I just learned that the term cold-blooded is misleading and I would now scientifically be called an ectotherm. I, literally, am a slave to my environment. So my resolutions are to move more. Truth.
So the saga continues. I went to the gym today and saw that Bob Barker retired. I had no idea! Where was I when Drew Carey took over????
Oh TV, thou art a thing of the past. Who watches TV anymore anyway. I am too busy complaining about the cold winter weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Cold weather huh? Go to www.weather.com and type in 60615 and see what you get. When it gets as warm here as it is in Vegas, we get all excited that we can go run outside for a change. Boo for treadmills!
winter.. its poop.. it dumped snow sunday.. this winters hybernation was dedicated to Lost.. I just finished season 3 on DVD.. oh TV on Dvd, its the only way to go..
miss you rays..
I am cheating and not commenting on this post. I have the ulterior motive of wanting your land address and phone number without knowing your email. So email me at kelseyfox @ hotmail.com (my junk email so don't even try to spam me raquel's other friends) xoxo
Oh all you nay-ayers. I looove the snow! We have been getting so much of it lately. It is beautiful! and I love the cold air and big cute coats. Heck, I even enjoy wiping the snow off my car and shoveling the driveway. Have you ever been snowshoeing? It is becomeing my new favorite thing. I love summer too, but it's just totally different.
addy, you crazy!
Post a Comment