Hey isn't Kenna 3 with Clay? Yep. She'll be 4 in Aug. She is so cute. Hey. I've missed all your jan blogs, my thing got stuck and stopped updating you! Love ya.
Sooooo cute. I bet we all must have said cute, off the cuff things like that when we were little. Then we had to get all smart and start thinking first.
5 comments:
So much wisdom, such little legs. I love it. Did Kenna say that?
yeah. she is so funny!
Hey isn't Kenna 3 with Clay? Yep. She'll be 4 in Aug. She is so cute. Hey. I've missed all your jan blogs, my thing got stuck and stopped updating you! Love ya.
oh you are right. she is 3 oops.
Sooooo cute. I bet we all must have said cute, off the cuff things like that when we were little. Then we had to get all smart and start thinking first.
Post a Comment