Friday, February 08, 2008

awkward confession.

So tonight my friend called me up with $80 tickets to a concert. She invited me to have one and at first, I hesitated, but thought, James Blunt can't be too bad, plus its free. I mean, at least he is really ridiculously good-looking. Why not? I had just read a couple paragraphs of an article in The Neon about him and was a little intrigued.
So we went and it was the weirdest thing I have experienced in a long time. My one desire in life is to never be a 40 year old drunk lady hitting on guys to buy me more drinks and dancing to teeny bopper music. Get me outta there! So needless to say we left early and laughed the night away watching all the Vegas crazies.
I do admit that I liked it when he covered this song:

1 comment:

tic tacs and tech decks said...

Love it. I just....i just really want you. that's all i wanted to say.