Saturday, February 02, 2008

i love you sailor....

Getting used to being alone can be a bad thing. It's really easy to slip into only caring about yourself. Everyday I find myself doing what I want more and more, not thinking about what others need and/or feel in the moment. I go to the library when I want, wash my car when I want, eat when/what I want, sleep when I want etc etc. Just that a life alone, only caring about what I want, isn't really that fun. Sometimes I just wish that I could do what other people wanted too.
Fun times alone are at least 3 times as fun when shared with people you love.

3 comments:

dolly d. said...

oh so wise, my cute little sister. I hear ya. And I've tagged you. Check out my blog to see what I mean.

an illdressed foolishwise said...

word.

i want you to come to salt lake city, ok?

Jamela said...

Hi, that is so true. So move to Arizona and I and all of my little people will give you a lot of things to do for us. Since you already know how to spoil us. Did I tell you that everytime Superman goes to put on his cape he brings it to me and says, "Mom, is this one mine?" I look at it and knowing they are both identical respond, "yes, that one is your's" He happily puts it on and is up, up, and away!