I am back here at BYU, going to grad school.
First of all, I live with Em. That couldn't be better.
Second of all, I sit across from Gian in the studio. He is inspiring.
Third of all, my brother and sister live sooooo close. I love them.
Forth of all, I have my new bike. I have a crush on it.
and fifth of all, I eat grill cheese sandwiches for lunch. Oh. I missed those.
Cheers to Rad School....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Welcome back Rachel! I saw you walking just south of campus the other day. It was just too late to honk. I also saw your original paintings for Children Kids at the Amanda Knight the other day. WOW!!! They're even better in real life!!!!!!!
You are amazing.
Sooooo happy. you forgot to mention that your brother owns rockband and has the cars on it.
YAY!!
So many yays!!!
Post a Comment