We landed in the heart of Hurricane Hannah. It was pouring rain. The river was flooded and the rain just kept falling and falling and falling. Although the landing took us and extra 40 minutes, I boarded another plane to Las Vegas and headed home, arriving right on time at 8:26pm (Pacific Standard Time).
My luggage, however, didn't arrive.
They had to deliver it to me the next day, which they did at 9am. I guess it didn't make it to my flight and took the next one over to Vegas.
So, now you know. I am back in the USA. There are many reasons for me heading home a few weeks early, but mostly I wanted to be able to take more classes, so tomorrow I head up to BYU to start grad school, just one week late.
I am still a little jet lagged....getting really tired in the middle of the afternoon, because really it is the middle of the night and waking up in the middle of the night feeling all energized because really it is the middle of the day.
Time zone hopping is not for the weak of mind/body.
I can't wait to see everyone. It has been a long summer.

1 comment:
woot woot! Can't wait. Woot, woot!!
Post a Comment