Sunday, August 31, 2008

Raindrops on roses....


Well I am back in Spain. I have one month left here. Wow! I can't believe how "vonderful" my vacations were. I really loved Germany! Here are my 3 favorite things:
1. German Yogurt. It is more delicious then any other yogurt I have ever eaten. Plus they use it as a filling for chocolates and pastries. yummy.
2. Everything was soooooo green and beautiful. My cousins live by a river that has a bike path along it that goes all the way to France if you wanted to go that far. I guess you get what you pay for because it rains all the time there. But still, so beautiful.
3. The Autobahn!!!! My absolute favorite thing is the Autobahn. There are sections on all the freeways that are speed free. You can go as fast as you want. Soooooooo awesome! Here is a picture on the autobahn. We are going so fast that everything is a blur...

3 comments:

mandy dominici said...

To me, you are raindrops on roses. Let us know when you get to Provo, we will drive down just to see you.

Hannah Stayner said...

miss adventure! I am vicariously living through you...

Giandrea said...

awesome, R! There is just something about yogurt isn't there. We recently got some goat's milk yogurt when we visited the Park City farmer's market. So tangy! I loved it. I should have known you would love the autobahn. I'm not sure its for me. Love you!