Today I went to buy an outfit for my sister's wedding on Saturday. Before I went to the mall I bought a little bottle of orange juice from the grocery store and was so happy to be drinking juice. I quickly sipped some and stuck the bottle into my purse before I entered Banana Republic to see if they had any chocolate brown or baby blue articles of clothing. As I went into the dressing room I noticed something was dripping. To my dismay, I opened my purse to see that the whole bottle had drained out into the bottom of my purse. There floating in a small lake of orange juice was my wallet, some pens, a package of gum and some papers. I took out everything and poured all the orange juice back into the bottle from whence it came...then went to Nordstrom's bathroom to wash everything off. Luckily, there wasn't too much OJ damage. (make all the jokes you'd like here)
Driving off in my car this song came on. I remembered watching this video when I was in Spain and just felt, "Hey, life is pretty great. I still like orange juice."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Is Adrian getting married?? Tell her congrats for me!
That story reminds me of the time I had a container of soup in my bag. I ended up with a puddle of soup in the bottom of my bag, but not because the top came off... it was because the container was made of cardboard and the soup leaked through the bottom! Really ironic thing is that I was in a Nordstrom when I realized I had soup all in my bag, so I found a bathroom there to clean up my bag. Funny huh!
some tootsie rolls melted, or softened i should say, in my purse a couple days ago producing a nice sticky and delicious mess. that's all i can say for now on unexpected purse messes, but mostly i wanted to say thanks for the video friend rachel. i thought it was fun, i enjoyed watching it, and it reminded me that, yes, life is pretty great. it must have been the beat of the music.
Dani--Yeah, Adrian got married yesterday. Pretty exciting. That is so funny that you were in a Nordstrom's bathroom too. PS. I am seriously desiring a chicago vacation!! Is the offer to visit still on the table?
Josi--Stuff in your purse that isn't supposed to be there is the worst....but I am glad you like the video. Loves!!
i remember when OJ attacked my purse, but luckily I had my mace....no not pepper spray. an actual mace...a metal one.
Post a Comment